Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Say Anything Family Game Review

 It's time for family game night, so break out North Star Games' newest game, Say Anything Family!  For ages 8 and up and for 3-6 people, this game is a great fit for any family's entertainment closet.  It is a fun way to bring the family together and hear what they have to say about some really silly questions. 
"Which superhero outfit looks the most uncomfortable?"
"What would be the coolest make-believe animal?"
If you're the Judge, all of the other players need to write on their dry erase board what they think your answer to the question would be - or, at least, what answer you think would be the best!  Once everyone's answers are written down the Judge will lock in their favorite on the uber cool Select-o-Matic 6000 which is a dial selector to indicate the player's answer you have chosen.  All other players place their "bets" on who they think the Judge has chosen and then the answer is revealed!  Points are given and recorded on the dry erase score board.

My family liked this game just as much as Wits & Wagers Family, another North Star game I did a review for just a few days ago.  Check out the review HERE.  You can visit the North Star Games website HERE to find a store near you to buy Say Anything Family, or get it for the great sale price of $13.85 right now on Amazon.

This game gave my family some great laughs.  We got a little silly with some of our answers to try to throw each other off.  I think I would find the game a little more challenging if we played it with friends.  What a fun way to get to know each other better!  I wasn't to keen on the dry erase concept simply because I imagine the boards will become stained pretty quickly and I'll also have to buy more dry erase markers....or, what if they get lost (which is a probability in my house).  Still, the concept is simple, fun, and interesting.  It's a keeper!

Any products reviewed by me as a member of the TOS Homeschool Crew have been given to me free of charge in order for me to provide you with an honest review of the product and/or how we used the product within our family.  I do not receive any other form of compensation for the reviews posted on this blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment