- Be a public follower of my blog using GFC
- Follow me using Networked Blogs
- Share with me one of your family's Christmas traditions
- Send me a Facebook friend request. My Facebook name is Doreen Petrucci Gadow
- Share this blog post on your Facebook page
- Post on your own blog about this giveaway with a link for your readers to come visit it (leave a comment with a link to your own post on your blog)
- Find another post on my blog that interests you and leave a comment telling me which one and why (be sure to leave that comment here and not at that other post....or do it in both places if it suits your fancy)
Monday, October 31, 2011
Yay! It's that time of year again.....Christmas! It's time to gather with family and celebrate with joy, thanksgiving, and memories. Thomas Kinkade presents Christmas Lodge, a heartwarming movie about faith, love, traditions, and family.
During a weekend trip to the mountains, Mary (Erin Karpluk) finds herself at the now- dilapidated lodge where she spent the holidays with her family growing up. She becomes determined to restore the building to its former glory. Inspired by her grandfather and guided by her grandmother in heaven, Mary throws herself into the project, and during the process finds herself drawn to Jack (Michael Shanks), a handsome man who loves the lodge as much as she does. Historically unlucky in love, this chance encounter allows Mary to renew her faith in life and discover her one true love. For an uplifting story about the importance of faith, family and the true holiday spirit, go to the Christmas Lodge.
Here is a trailer video to get you excited...
My family curled up together to watch this movie last weekend. Midway through the movie I had to pause it because I had an irresistible urge to make myself some gingerbread spice tea. The movie filled my heart with cozy thoughts of Christmas, family, and hope. It's a joy to find a family movie with an uplifting message. You can get your own copy to enjoy just in time for the holidays at different places for about $10....Amazon.com, Walmart, Target, etc.
One winner will receive one copy of Thomas Kinkade's "Christmas Lodge" DVD. Be sure to leave ONE comment for EACH entry and include a way for me to contact you. All entries must be received by midnight EST on Wednesday, November 16, 2011. Entrants must be 18 or older to enter and this is only open to US residents. The winner will be contacted via e-mail and have 48 hours to respond. If I don't hear back from you then I'll pick another winner, so mark your calendar and keep an eye out! Remember, you can get ONE entry for EACH of the following....
"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."