Here's my personal take and experience with Wits & Wagers Family:
- It was fun for my family! We had some good laughs and learned a few trivia tidbits along the way!
- The game doesn't take long. You can play a whole game in 20 minutes if you want.
- We added some strategy to the mix by pretending we were sure we knew the answer (when we didn't) OR we were clueless about the answer (when we knew for sure) in order to throw off our competition.
- We agreed that it would be a great addition to a friend's game night too.
- We liked the variety of the questions! There are many topics included so you won't get bored.
- The scoring system was a bit confusing and we had to keep the instruction book handy for the first several games.
- I thought the price was reasonable for a fun, family friendly game.
- I'm not sure how I feel about the dry erase option. How long will these boards last until they are too stained? How long will these dry erase markers last until I have to spend money to replace them? I suppose when either of these happens we'll just resort to small pieces of paper and pencils.
- The game needs at least 3 players, so my son and I couldn't play on our own. We play games together, just the two of us, every day, so this sadly won't be able to be one of them.
Any products reviewed by me as a member of the TOS Homeschool Crew have been given to me free of charge in order for me to provide you with an honest review of the product and/or how we used the product within our family. I do not receive any other form of compensation for the reviews posted on this blog.