Robert's music is a melodic blend of contemporary pop and praise/worship you would hear in a spirit filled church. It is uplifting, inspirational, and thought provoking. The second song on the track, "Who R U", prompted me to ask myself that very question. The lyrics are direct and tender and elicit the listener to search within himself for their own answer. You can read the lyrics HERE along with the lyrics to all of the other songs on this CD and his previous CD. Robert takes you on a journey of his own spiritual walk and growth as he sings his heart out and tells God and everyone listening that as he moves forward into the next chapter of his life he is all in for God.
Are you curious for more details about Robert Pierre? Visit his website HERE and his Facebook page HERE. You can visit Amazon right now and order your own CD. Just click HERE.
May I have a drum roll please?????? While you are at Robert's website, be sure to get in on his giveaway for a FREE custom six-string acoustic guitar. Wow, that's generous!
Are you ready for another treat???? I'm giving away a FREE copy of Robert's newest CD "I'm All In". Here are the details...
- Be a public follower using GFC and/or Networked Blogs (if you already are then leave a comment telling me)
- Visit Robert Pierre's website HERE and come back here and tell me which song you were able to listen to from his new CD. Just scroll down at the homepage to where it says TUNES. You'll love it! (I'll be editing these posts to remove the name so others won't see it
- Visit Robert Pierre's Facebook page HERE and like it. Leave a comment on his Wall so he knows you stopped by.
- Share this blog post on your Facebook page
- Post on your own blog about this giveaway with a link for your readers to come visit it (leave a comment with a link to your own post on your blog)
- Find another post on my blog that interests you and leave a comment telling me which one and why (be sure to leave that comment here and not at that other post....or do it in both places if it suits your fancy)