Here's a little synopsis of what this movie is about.....
When unassuming geoligist Simon Miller mysteriously disappears one night, the Miller family is thrown into a desperate search to find him. Simon's wife Meredith and their two kids, Sarah, 18 and Kevin, 15 frantically search Simon's office for information. When they find a stash of passports, all with Simon's picture but each with a different alias, they realize that their father has been keeping more than a few secrets. Who is Simon Miller? And what has he gotten himself - and his family - into? Not sure they can even trust the dad they thought they knew, the Millers embark on an international mission to get him back. It's a heart-pounding adventure that tests the limits to which families will fight for each other.
So, when I read this to my son he was very excited to see it. Then, here came the icing on the cake! I let him watch the trailer.
I thought he was going to burst at the seams! My son is all about the action! He loves spy movies and this was right up his alley. Amen for a fast paced, action packed, family movie that we can enjoy together. I had the awesome privilege of watching this movie in return for an honest review and post on my blog. I watched it with my son, then he watched it again on his own. He has already made me promise that we will watch it AGAIN on Saturday together as a family. Here's my take on it:
- The story line was good - filled with some unexpected twists.
- The acting was average.
- The chase scenes were exciting!
- I liked that when there were fight scenes or scenes were you knew someone was about to be hurt you didn't see it...no blood. The scene only provided inference.
- No swearing, no nudity, no use of the Lord's name, etc. Amen!
- It showed a good example of family unity, forgiveness, strong marital values and sibling support.