Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Way I See It - Episode 5



Episode 5
Welcome to my world.  Here is a glimpse into the way I see things. I laugh at inappropriate times.  I am prone to deep sarcasm.  I get irritated with things and that will often ignite a ranting speech that leaves me breathless.  My mouth filter is sometimes jammed in the off position.  I have strong opinions.   I am full of flaws.  I am a work in progress.  This is me.  Transparent.

Getting old is not for sissies or wusses.

Thank God my ninja reflexes enabled me from stopping my husband from heading outside to get something out of his car wearing nothing but his boxer shorts and bright white ankle height sport socks.  We laughed and debated with one another as he argued that he is the king of this castle and can dress however he wants.  My response was that if the villagers see him they may overthrow his castle in fear that their leader has gone insane.  Did I marry the crazy, gray hair chest old man on the block that I remember laughing at when I was little?

My son has tried repeatedly to convince me he should have a cell phone.  Today he asked me if I had a cell phone when I was his age.  I explained to him that cell phones weren't around when I was his age.  His sweet little response was "I didn't realize you were that old".
.....That boy will NOT have a cell phone for as long as I'm alive!


There's always a lot to be thankful for if you take time to look for it. For example, I am sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt.
To Be Continued....

3 comments:

  1. THAT WAS FUNNY....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should be able to Wear what ever I want on my property. that's the way I see it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when people are honest:) Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete