Here is a description of her book taken from her website.....
In What Is He Thinking??, Rebecca interviews a range of men from high-profile types to the guys next door, men that every woman can relate to. Although the interviews focus on single guys ages 20-35, Rebecca also includes words of wisdom from older mentors she respects who have been successfully married for years, people like her dad, life coach, and pastor.
The men share their thoughts on topics like how women can respect themselves and the men in their lives, modesty, purity, taking it slow, friendship, letting guys lead, and more. This book gives them the floor to say what they would really like women to know.
I received a copy of this book in exchange for my honest review of it. When I was presented with this opportunity I jumped on it! I love Rebecca's music and I had never read one of her books before. Although I am married, this book still caught my eye. The whole concept of Christian dating has a special spot in my heart. When I became a Christian, I gave up dating. Through prayer and study, I came to believe more strongly in biblical courtship. So, that was the route I took. My husband and I didn't "date" before we were married. We courted and were held in close accountability by the members of our church (by our own request). Our first kiss was at the alter on our wedding day.
The only thing I would like to have seen added to the book was either a chapter or a good chunk of a chapter about the option of biblical courtship. As I said earlier, I am not a fan of Christian dating. I realize that this is a personal choice and I don't knock anyone who chooses to pursue dating as a Christian. But, biblical courtship is a very valid option and I wish it could have been mentioned.
Ready to pre-order your own copy! Click HERE and get a numbered and signed, first edition copy. Only 500 of these numbered, first editions will be printed. It's only $16.00.
- Be a public follower of my blog using GFC
- Follow me using Networked Blogs
- Visit Rebecca's Facebook page for her book and like it. Leave a comment on the Wall so they know you stopped by.
- Send me a Facebook friend request. My Facebook name is Doreen Petrucci Gadow
- Share this blog post on your Facebook page
- Post on your own blog about this giveaway with a link for your readers to come visit it (leave a comment with a link to your own post on your blog)
- Find another post on my blog that interests you and leave a comment telling me which one and why (be sure to leave that comment here and not at that other post....or do it in both places if it suits your fancy)