Everything can change in an instant ...and take a lifetime to unravel. When Mac McDonald loses his son in an accident, the ensuing 17 years of bitterness and pain erodes his love for his family and leaves him angry with God ...and just about everyone else. Mac’s rage stonewalls his career in the police department and makes for a combustible situation when he’s partnered with Sam Wright, a rising star on the force—who happens to be a part-time pastor and a loving family man.
Can they somehow join forces to help one another when it’s impossible for either of them to look past their differences—especially the most obvious one? Every day, we have the opportunity to rebuild relationships and heal deep wounds by extending and receiving God’s grace. Offer THE GRACE CARD … and never underestimate the power of God’s love.
- Be a public follower of my blog using GFC
- Follow me using Networked Blogs
- Visit The Grace Card's Facebook page HERE and like it. Leave a comment on their Wall so they know you stopped by.
- Share this blog post on your Facebook page
- Post on your own blog about this giveaway with a link for your readers to come visit it (leave a comment with a link to your own post on your blog)
- Find another post on my blog that interests you and leave a comment telling me which one and why (be sure to leave that comment here and not at that other post....or do it in both places if it suits your fancy)
mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I
“Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”