They also have a program called Children's Heart. WOW! It's amazing! This DVD, Three Hearts , gives such a beautiful picture of how God is using this organization to change lives and save lives - both physically and spiritually.
Here is a synopsis of the movie:
Follow Cissie Graham Lynch---granddaughter of evangelist Billy Graham---as she interns with the Children's Heart Project, a mission connecting U.S. sponsor families with medically at-risk children around the globe! You'll hang on every moment as she supervises the arrival and surgeries of three Mongolian children whose future depends on the life-saving interventions of heart surgeons and nurses with Samaritan's Purse. Riveting! 98 minutes.
I laughed. I cried. I prayed. I went to the website for Samaritan's Purse to learn more about this amazing program. Did you know that this program has provided life saving operations for over 800 children? Still hundreds more children are waiting and hoping for their chance at life. Take a peak at this trailer and you will be as excited as I was to watch this DVD.
- Be a public follower of my blog using GFC
- Follow me using Networked Blogs
- Share with me about someone special you know who may have had a life saving heart surgery. How has this person touched your life?
- Send me a Facebook friend request. My Facebook name is Doreen Petrucci Gadow
- Share this blog post on your Facebook page
- Post on your own blog about this giveaway with a link for your readers to come visit it (leave a comment with a link to your own post on your blog)
- Find another post on my blog that interests you and leave a comment telling me which one and why (be sure to leave that comment here and not at that other post....or do it in both places if it suits your fancy)