Here's a synopsis taken from Amazon.com:
Only a miracle can help baseball coach Arthur 'Murph' Murphy (Dean Cain) and his losing minor league baseball team. As Murph sets out to recruit new talent for the team, he stumbles upon Mickey (Luke Schroder), a young farmer with an incredible pitcher's arm. However, Mickey's parents are reluctant in allowing him to join the team because he has Asperger's syndrome, a form of autism. Murph convinces Mickey's parents that life in the minor league will benefit their unique son, but he doesn't realize just how much his new recruit will help the team s game and, more importantly, their spirit. Based on a true story, Thomas Kinknade Presents: A Mile in His Shoes is an inspirational film that celebrates faith, determination and the power of friendship.
My family cuddled up on the couch to watch this movie together the other night and loved it. It's a story filled with inspiration, hope, and determination. Marry those with the exciting baseball scenes, great acting, and honest depiction of a young man with Asperger's and you've got yourself a movie that is sure to please. Each of us liked it for different reasons....
- Be a public follower of my blog using GFC
- Follow me using Networked Blogs
- Share with me about someone special you know with Asperger's Syndrome or Autism. How has this person touched your life?
- Send me a Facebook friend request. My Facebook name is Doreen Petrucci Gadow
- Share this blog post on your Facebook page
- Visit and Like the Facebook page for "A Mile in His Shoes". Leave a post there to let them know you visited.
- Post on your own blog about this giveaway with a link for your readers to come visit it (leave a comment with a link to your own post on your blog)
- Find another post on my blog that interests you and leave a comment telling me which one and why (be sure to leave that comment here and not at that other post....or do it in both places if it suits your fancy)