This Hallmark Channel Original Movie was heartwarming, thought provoking, and beautifully acted. Even my 11 year old son liked it and wants to watch it again. You may have caught the movie when it aired on TV in April 2011. You surely fell in love with it then. If you did miss it, then you are surely happy you can get it on DVD now. The following is from the Hallmark Channel website.
The film is based on the celebrated first novel of the best-selling "The Heritage of Lancaster County" book series from author Beverly Lewis. Stars Danielle Panabaker & Sherry Stringfield.
One winner will receive one copy of The Shunning. Be sure to leave ONE comment for EACH entry and include a way for me to contact you. All entries must be received by midnight EST on Monday, September 26, 2011. The winner will be contacted via e-mail and have 48 hours to respond. If I don't hear back from you then I'll pick another winner, so mark your calendar and keep an eye out! Remember, you can get ONE entry for EACH of the following....
- Be a public follower of my blog using GFC
- Follow me using Networked Blogs
- Visit The Shunning's Facebook page and like it. Leave a comment on the Wall so they know you stopped by.
- Send me a Facebook friend request. My Facebook name is Doreen Petrucci Gadow
- Share this blog post on your Facebook page
- Post on your own blog about this giveaway with a link for your readers to come visit it (leave a comment with a link to your own post on your blog)
- Find another post on my blog that interests you and leave a comment telling me which one and why (be sure to leave that comment here and not at that other post....or do it in both places if it suits your fancy)