Friday, June 3, 2011

The Way I See It - Episode 3

Episode 3
Welcome to my world.  Here is a glimpse into the way I see things. I laugh at inappropriate times.  I am prone to deep sarcasm.  I get irritated with things and that will often ignite a ranting speech that leaves me breathless.  My mouth filter is sometimes jammed in the off position.  I have strong opinions.   I am full of flaws.  I am a work in progress.  This is me.  Transparent.


If I'm standing in a long line at the ladies room and the handicap stall is free and no one is using it, I don't have a problem using it.  If you've ever done this, then you have probably experienced the disapproving glares and muffled comments as you enter and again as you come out.  I know I have.  I realize handicap stalls are there for people who need the space, but why should it be left empty while I do the  "gonna pee my pants" jig?  Will the handicap police come with their blue siren toilet paper and thrust a $250 ticket under the door at me for parking my butt on the sacred handicap toilet seat?  

Why is it OK for the public schools to teach our children that it is OK to choose their gender and to encourage them to experiment with different choices of sexuality but it is NOT OK for a teacher to teach our children that it is OK to choose to follow Jesus so that they can have forgiveness of sins and eternal life in Heaven?


I hired someone to do work on our home.  This is no small job and it is costing us almost $1000.  Yet, the person we hired seems to think it is OK to talk to us like we are dogs....rude, condescending, and completely unprofessional.  Listen up, buddy!  The economy stinks, the competition is hot, and the referral to my friends for more business that you are hoping for is slowly spinning down the toilet.


Wow, I'm grumpy!  Better go pray. 

To Be Continued.....

1 comment:

  1. I think you are having Andrea withdrawls;-) I see a DD park day in the near future:-) HUGS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete