Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Way I See It - Episode 1

Episode 1
Welcome to my world.  Here is a glimpse into the way I see things. I laugh at inappropriate times.  I am prone to deep sarcasm.  I get irritated with things and that will often ignite a ranting speech that leaves me breathless.  My mouth filter is sometimes jammed in the off position.  I have strong opinions.
I am full of flaws.  I am a work in progress.   
This is me.  Transparent. 


Apparently I'm not supposed to laugh when I slam the car door into my son's head.  Give me a break!  It was an accident!  It was funny and, besides, he wasn't hurt or anything.

I love retail therapy.  One shopping trip to my favorite store makes me feel a lot better than the years I spent on a therapist's couch.  It was a whole lot cheaper too.  Plus, I never walked out of that Dr's office carrying a cute new shoulder bag either.  Ha!

Royalty or not, there is no honor in spending 16-24 million dollars for a wedding.  I'm the daughter of the King and my wedding was less than $2,500 start to finish including the honeymoon. 

Those little metal band aids they put on your nipples when you get a mammogram must be magnetic and the floor I was standing on had to be metal.  That's the only explanation I have for why my boobs were pointing down and not perky like they are supposed to be.  Darn those nipple markers!

How is it possible that my husband can save up all his gas in order to release it in the middle of the night?  It wakes me from a dead sleep while I look over and he hasn't stirred a centimeter.  Is he trying to kill me? 


To Be Continued.....

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA! Sounds like my life!!! This is why we get a long so well;-) I mean, Logan didn't fall down the sewer drain, fully, so pointing and laughing was the best first aid I could offer haha!

    ReplyDelete